nYUSD - The stablecoin that earns a yield while it’s in your wallet based on a Tokenized Risk Protocol.
NEPRI Yield Dollar (nYUSD) is a new stablecoin that will be initially launched on Solana, the Ethereum Blockchain, Avalanche Blockchain, Binance Smart Chain, Fantom, Polkadots, Polygon, Cardano, xDAI stablechain, and Ethereum Layer-2 Scaling solutions.
Itsdesign is superior to existing stablecoins because nYUSD captures competitive yields while being passively held in wallets.
Today, we’re taking a bold step forward in pushing DeFi (Decentralized Finance) to the masses. We’re building the Yield Dollar (nYUSD) a superior stablecoin. nYUSD automatically will automatically earn competitive yields from DeFi protocols while it’s still sitting in your wallet, based on a fluctuation derivatives protocol for hedging yield sensitivity and market price. We are tokenizing risk & reward using "proof of liquidity" that allows users to move in & out of risk in a trustless + permissionless way
Because of nYUSD’s novel design, no staking or lockups are required to participate in lucrative DeFi strategies. Similarly, you don’t need to unstake or unlock your nYUSD when you want to transfer it to another wallet. This both saves you gas fees and makes it much more convenient to switch between earning and spending. Your earnings compound continuously and are reflected in your ever-increasing nYUSD balance, while still being available for payments, commerce, and peer-to-peer transactions.
Block by block, second by second, nYUSD will grow passively for you without requiring you to use other platforms. Both sophisticated DeFi experts and novice users will passively earn returns without the typical hassles and complexities of yield farming.
We believe having a reliable and desirable stablecoin that leverages the best parts of DeFi while enabling buyers and sellers to transact seamlessly will accelerate the growth of DeFi industry.
nYUSD aims to allow users to access varying levels of risk and return within DeFi via tranches. DeFi-specific tranched products could help mitigate risks such as market volatility, impermanent loss, DAI falling off its peg, and flash loan attacks.
Tether introduced the concept of a USD-denominated stablecoin in 2014. Since then, stablecoins have proven themselves as an ideal way of transferring value without exposing users to the price volatility of free-floating currencies. Today, more value is transferred via Tether than with Bitcoin. Meanwhile, Decentralized Finance (DeFi) has experienced an explosion of growth with billions of dollars of capital now locked up in smart contracts that generate yields from lending and trading protocols.
One of the problems with existing stablecoins is that users have to constantly choose between holding an easily spendable coin and earning yields by locking their tokens up in smart contracts. For example, users that lock up USDC in Aave cannot spend a portion of that USDC simultaneously. Expensive Ethereum gas fees serve as "switching costs" each time those users want to switch between spending mode and earning mode.
To make matters worse, yields from lending and trading activities change rapidly. Sophisticated DeFi yield earners are familiar with constantly having to rebalance their portfolio of assets across many competing platforms. This is time-consuming and expensive as gas fees once again eat into yields. In addition, it is time-consuming to calculate real ROI as APYs are unstable and constantly fluctuating. There isn't an easy unit of account. As a result, while DeFi is growing extremely rapidly, it still makes it difficult for many cryptocurrency users to participate.
nYUSD will offer risk-averse investors to participate in yield farming and cryptocurrency investment with minimized risk. Simultaneously, it will also allow investors seeking higher yields to obtain exposure to riskier financial products.
With nYUSD, there’s no need to unwind complicated positions when you want to spend your nYUSD. You can transfer it freely without having to pay gas to unlock spendable capital. In addition, nYUSD gives you access to compelling opportunities across DeFi with none of the hassles with Interest rate volatility risk mitigation using debt-based derivatives, Market Price Exposure Risk Mitigation using tranched volatility derivatives. The nYUSD smart contracts deploy your underlying capital to a diversified set of yield-earning strategies, rebalancing over time to achieve strong yields while diversifying risk, you have access to dynamic exposure by selecting customized risk and return profiles. Earnings automatically accrue in your wallet and compound continuously while you hold nYUSD. Again, no staking or lockups are required, making your nYUSD as easy to transfer as any other ERC-20 token. nYUSD also serves as an ideal unit of account. DeFi investors no longer need complicated spreadsheets to calculate their earnings as they can easily see their constantly updated nYUSD balances in real-time.
This is all possible because nYUSD works differently than most ERC-20 tokens. Instead of the price increasing as the value of the assets under management increase, the value of one nYUSD remains constant at $1. Instead, our smart contracts increase the monetary supply of nYUSD when yield is earned by the protocol. This automatically updates the balance in every token holder’s wallet in real-time. Again, every nYUSD is backed by another stablecoin deposited or earned by the protocol.
The first launch of nYUSD will showcase a simple lending strategy built on top of Compound, Aave, dYdX, Uniswap, Curve, and Balancer, some of the “money legos” that we will be using to build our platform. We will be taking a more conservative strategy for the first couple of weeks while we ensure our smart contracts are secure and safe. Thereafter, new strategies will be frequently deployed that increase yields while minimizing risk and dependencies. We are also evaluating more complex strategies.
We will be focused on the following types of strategies:
- Lending fees
- Automated market maker fees
- Rewards tokens provided by the above and new DeFi protocols
- a fluctuation derivative protocol focusing on tranching default risk and smart contract risk
- Lucra Protocol - Lucra is a savings protocol offering low-volatile yields on NEPRI Yield USD (nYUSD) stablecoin deposits. The Lucra rate is powered by a diversified stream of staking rewards from major proof-of-stake blockchains, and therefore can be expected to be much more stable than money market interest rates. We believe that a stable, reliable source of yield in Lucra has the opportunity to become the reference interest rate in crypto.The Lucra protocol defines a money market between a lender, looking to earn stable yields on their stablecoins, and a borrower, looking to borrow stablecoins on stakeable assets. To borrow stablecoins, the borrower locks up lended Assets (lAssets) as collateral, and borrows stablecoins below the protocol-defined LTV ratio. The diversified stream of staking rewards accruing to the global pool of collateral then gets converted to stablecoin, and then conferred to the lender in the form of a stable yield.
- AutoYield, the Hyper-optimised cross-chain yield aggregator — AutoYield is a yield farming aggregator running on both Solana, Ethereum, Avalanche, Polkadot, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Huobi ECO chain (HECO), Kusama, Fantom, and other layer-2 scaling solutions. The DApp (Decentralised Application) is designed with the purpose of optimising DeFi (Decentralised Finance) users yields. It has the goal of optimising DeFi users’ yield farming at the lowest possible cost.AutoYield Vaults is a yield optimizer application focused on providing DeFi users with auto-compounded yields at empirical optimal intervals, whilst pooling gas costs through battle-tested smart contract code and best-in-class yield optimizing strategies. AutoYield will use a proprietary dynamic harvesting optimizer to enable the highest APYs on our vaults.“Only the best yields, automatically.”
With nYUSD, there’s no need to unwind complicated positions when you want to spend your nYUSD. You can transfer it freely without having to pay gas to unlock spendable capital. In addition, nYUSD gives you access to some of the highest-earning opportunities across DeFi with none of the hassles. The nYUSD smart contract will deploy your underlying capital to a diversified set of yield-earning strategies, rebalancing over time to achieve great yields while diversifying risk. Earnings automatically accrue in your wallet and compound continuously while you hold nYUSD. Again, no staking or lockups are required. nYUSD also serves as an ideal unit of account. DeFi investors no longer need complicated spreadsheets to calculate their earnings as they can easily see their constantly updated nYUSD balances in real-time as their interest compounds automatically. nYUSD is an ideal stablecoin for DeFi yield farmers and novice cryptocurrency users alike.
Created by cryptocurrency and fintech experts and enthusiasts, the NEPRI Yield USDollar is brought to you by NEPRIDAO that includes serial entrepreneurs, early cryptocurrency investors.
Welcome to the ultimate form of money.