NEPRIDAO is a DAO that is already supported by Gitcoin community members and with billions in forecasted contributions.
NEPRIDAO aims to raise funds to build the future of finance and a decentralized tokenized economy, democratize and bring DeFi to 3 Billion People, support builders of the decentralized economy, and other activities and projects the DAO may propose. It is an open platform for proposals that are voted upon by NEP token holders. It is agnostic to chains and projects.
Possible proposals include 1) Products Development 2) Merging and Acquisition 3) direct partnerships or swaps with projects, and 4) expansion via specialized independent entities such as: ecosystem funds, artist guilds, farming cooperatives, R&D Labs, etc.
Building the future of finance and a decentralized tokenized economy
Democratize and bring DeFi to 3 Billion People by rewriting the Laws of Finance
The NEPRIDAO protocol provides a foundation for people around the world to have greater access to inclusive, fair, lucrative, attractive, and sophisticated financial services and tokenized assets to achieve financial health and prosperity.
- Product development: build the biggest missing pieces of DeFi and Open Finance that finally unlocks its advantages and benefits for most people in the world for the mass adoption of DeFi & crypto
- Build Decentralized Embedded Finance via strong partnerships with Embedded Finance companies to deliver the Decentralized Lending Infrastructure for Emerging Markets
- Build and design products that bridge Fintech & CeFi and DeFi for the mass adoption of DeFi & crypto
- Promote, partner with, and fund GameFi (DeFi Gaming Play-to-Earn) projects
- Strategic Merging and Acquisition
- Become the largest decentralized independent network of entities with multi-fractal expansion.
- Create and partner with specialized independent entities for ecosystem funds, art, farming, R&D, venture, events, grants, education, DAO operations services, etc.
- Partner with existing projects through token swaps and other methods.
- Find ways to avoid micro-decisions from being bottlenecked by the top-level NEPRIDAO governance process. Limit NEPRIDAO governance to mandate and funding approval. Allow partners to be independent.
- Boost partners to become category leaders via R&D, liquidity, funding, and operational support.
- Attract builders and align incentives. Make the creation and operation of independent entities as convenient as possible.
- Focus on fast execution of ideas. Encourage high experimentation with interim solutions based on policy, trust, and risk management mechanics. Iterate towards the long-term solution involving governance and treasury management technologies.
- Find ways for NEP value to be correlated to the whole ecosystem. Treat proposals as synergistic but also a negotiation of economic terms.
DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) is a structure used by many crypto projects. Typically DAOs require key actions (such use of treasury assets, or changes to the project code) to be proposed and approved by token holders.
NEPRIDAO is a DAO governed by NEP token holders. Through the proposal and voting process, NEP token holders will determine the actions and direction of NEPRIDAO. NEP token value is correlated to the success of the ecosystem via various economic links (predominantly tokenization).
Anyone can propose products development, partnerships, and product upgrades for NEPDAO. NEP token holders will vote on whether to approve or reject these proposals. Ideas need to provide sufficient analysis and be executable.
- NEPRIDAO is not a company. It does not have a management team or employees. NEPRIDAO is a collection of builders and stakeholders who hold NEP tokens and are motivated to make the project a success.
- Anyone can propose partnerships and protocol upgrades for NEPRIDAO. NEP token holders will vote on whether to approve or reject these proposals.
- Holding NEP entitles holders to submit and vote on proposals. It does not entitle holders to impose their will upon other contributors.
- For example, a proposal that says "NEPRIDAO should build X product" is unlikely to be executed as NEPRIDAO has no employees and cannot compel third-party development teams to act. Such a proposal should be written as "we believe X product is required, we will build it, here is the NEPRIDAO funding request and detailed proposal".
- Partnerships or NEP use-cases which are sponsored by others do not require a governance proposal (for example hackathons or education events). NEPRIDAO welcomes all free publicity and NEP use-cases.